Design Engineer Plastics
Posted 3 months ago
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- 3-4 years of experience in plastic product design and development in the automotive industry
- Strong expertise in automotive plastic part design, including instrument panels, door trims, consoles, pillars, etc.
- Good knowledge of B-side features design and parametric 3D modeling
- Excellent proficiency in Unigraphics NX for 3D modeling, assembly, and 2D detailing with GD&T
- Good understanding of the manufacturing process of plastic parts
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- If a candidate possesses the above qualifications and skills, they would be a good fit for the job of a Plastic Product Design and Development Engineer in the automotive industry.