Postgraduate Engineering Trainee
Posted 5 months ago
- Should have good knowledge of any design tool.
- Only MTech in Electrical and Electronic Engineer, ECE, Automobile and Embedded can apply.
- Should have percentage above 70
- Proficiency in verbal & written communication in English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets.
- Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts.
- Must be comfortable working with large data sets.
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding specific information about products in a timely manner.
- Report violations of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative and corrective procedures
- Classify products based on SOP
- Follow SOP and instructions provided by managers
- Provides ideas for process improvements to enhance process efficiency, quality and customer experience
- Respond to stakeholders with guidance and flags any updates to Lead/Manage