ASP .Net Developer
Posted 6 months ago
- Participate in project planning and design meetings to ensure software applications meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including project managers, quality assurance analysts, and other developers, to deliver high-quality software applications on time and within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering.
- 5-13 years of experience in software development.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with agile development methodologies is a plus.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!