We have engineered our own product from scratch and developed our own proprietary systems that are offered on the cloud as web-based services. Our product suite- Empower can be used as an independent technology offering as well as in conjunction with our other managed services.
Being a technology company having association with Microsoft our products are robust and adhere to global processes and usability index.
- Control and Transparency
- Visibility in sourcing/manpower Spend
- The company will have visibility into manpower spending throughout the entire organization across multiple divisions and locations.
- The company can use spend data to drive internal sourcing or vendors to provide uniform billing rates for similar job categories across multiple divisions and locations.
- SaaS Model- No IT Costs
- Since Empower applications are delivered using the SaaS (Software As A Service) model, Organization will not incur any additional Information Technology (IT) implementation, maintenance, or support costs.
- Empower can build custom connectors with enterprise-level financial systems such as Peoplesoft, SAP, and other such systems to port data from Empower. This will reduce the cost involved in maintaining duplicate data across multiple systems.
- Reporting and Analytics
- Empower notification-driven timesheet and expense sheet module will reduce the time taken to submit approved timesheets.
- Full Staffing lifecycle management
Empower Comes in Several Avatars Such As
UpGlide is the cloud-based total talent management platform that allows you to manage candidates, employees, vendors, and independent contractors in a central location. UpGlide software is customizable to meet the role-specific needs of direct employers, staffing agencies, and MSPs in managing their workforce and vendors. Use UpGlide to support any piece of the workforce lifecycle, streamline program administration, and enable data exchange across external management systems.
Upglide User Roles
One total talent management platform that can be used by multiple users.
For Direct Employers
Self-manage the entire contingent workforce lifecycle to oversee candidates, employees, contractors, and vendors.
For Staffing Agencies
Set up custom workflows, manage sub-vendor programs, and integrate with your ATS.
Manage an entire portfolio of clients engaging in your MSP solution and reinsure them of their contingent workforce program performance.