Posted 7 months ago
- Excellent Communication
- Above 60% in 10th, 12th/Diploma and BE/BTech.
- This role ideally prefers Mechanical/Industrial/Aero/Civil Engineers with excellent communication & technical skills.
- This job involves implementation of a Quality based software called e-QLM which is implemented to OEM end clients from Automotive/Aero/Manufacturing industry.
- This job involves the candidate to communicate with end clients, understand their requirements, prepare design documents for the same.
- The design documents will be shared with the Software Development team who develops the software & hence the Implementation Engineer essentially acts as a bridge between the End Client & the Software Developers.
- Candidate should be able to perform various software tests based on the Requirements & defined test cases.
- This job also requires the candidate to be a quick learner & gain a lot of quality related technical knowledge.
- Candidates having prior knowledge about PPAPs, APQP, Compliances & other aspects are preferred.
- Assist client throughout the Software Implementation Lifecyle and make appropriate customizations as needed.
Excellent Communication Above 60% in 10th, 12th/Diploma and BE/BTech. This role ideally prefers Mechanical/Industrial/Aero/Civil Engineers with excellent communication & technical skills. This job...
Posted 8 months ago
- Qualification: B.E
- Excellent ENGLISH communication skills(US -9 out of 10/ US English)
- No MTI(Mother Tongue Influence)
- Good in Market Research
- Ability to interact with Presidents and Vice Presidents of MNCs
- Amazing Perks and Incentives given.
- Development of new /existing business for all the verticals of Engineering Services.
- Innovative approach to generate business and build long term relationships with existing & potential clients.
- Creating new business opportunities for Contract Staffing, RPO & Permanent Staffing.
- Selling the high end software licenses / Software services / Engineering Services.
- Giving presentations and creating business proposals to the clients
- Direct interaction with the VP / MD / CEO / Hiring Manager to make sure more mandates is flowing to do business.
- Setting Hiring processes for the clients to complete their hiring needs
- Coordinating with recruitment team and client for timely delivery.
- Ideal candidate will fulfil the below requirements
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Exp of 0 yr to 2yrs into Sales / Client.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Research and identify target markets for prospective business opportunities.
- Targeting and focusing new customer acquisitions.
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Create and manage lead funnel for business growth.
- Outspoken and enthusiastic self-starter who can boost productivity, cut costs, foster efficiency, and ensures profitability.
- Committed to the work ethics.
- Excellent analytical skills and presentation capability.
- Strong ability to collaborate with others.
Posted 8 months ago
- Participate in project planning and design meetings to ensure software applications meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including project managers, quality assurance analysts, and other developers, to deliver high-quality software applications on time and within budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering.
- 5-13 years of experience in software development.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with agile development methodologies is a plus.
Responsibilities: Requirements: P